RCcommand

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
fv432
2nd Lieutenant

RCcommand

Post by fv432 »

not heard a bad word about this guy and from what i have seen is avery helpful guy with top customer service
although stateside will ship to the UK and works closely with the blitz so we know he nows what hes on about ;)
Ex_Pat_Tanker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: RCcommand

Post by Ex_Pat_Tanker »

Bill is one of the best guys to deal with - I had a problem with a missing part from a shipment once and he didn't even flinch, he just shipped me the part!
For those of you who follow RCU, I still believe The Blitz is THE god of customer service, but Bill is a close second!!!
The fact that The Blitz supplys them with IR systems speaks volumes to me - He doesn't screw around when it comes to customer service either!
FireflyKeith
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by FireflyKeith »

I got some Heng Long 2 pin connector plugs from RC Command, good price and quick shipping to the UK.
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

ive not bought from them yet, but will do in the near future

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
Saxondog
Captain

RCCOMMAND/NEW SYSTEM

Post by Saxondog »

I have read some threads here about the new battle system offered by RCCOMMAND.Their may well be some issues with this system and I am not going to dispute any problems.But to say that the service and support for their product was not available or supportive is hard to believe,Bill has helped in the wiring of my I/R,AIRSOFT,RECOILING turret even though I only purchased 65.00 in parts from him and he was not obligated to be involved,and without his impute I would not have placed a diode at a critical point.Bill has always been considerate of me and my build,if someone has a problem with this man's service I cannot understand.I also know that their not open on the weekends,but Bill forwarded his business phone to his home in case I needed his input on sunday,I did need to speak to him and he did answer his phone and helped me.That's been my experience and I STAND BY Bill and his work ethic,to give his personal time to help me should indicate the type of person we have at RCCOMMAND.Good for the hobby,and an asset to all tankers UK OR US. My opinion and I stand behind it. Blake a.k.a.SAXONDOG
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
TankLover
Private

Post by TankLover »

I'm thinking about ordering this complete recoil kit (Asiatam Upgrade) from RCcommand.
I have a couple questions. Is it a good vendor and is the recoil kit easy to install for a novice guy like me ?
Oh is he based in US or UK ?

thanks very much guys.

Asiatam Upgrade Parts:
$120 Complete turret and upper hull for Tiger I (early). Includes metal barrel, driver & radio operator hatches, metal headlights, brass muzzle brake, full recoil, elevation and barrel flash.
mustclime
Sergeant

Post by mustclime »

???? I thought rccomand folded....I could be wrong though...
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

I heard same but website still up and running and has for months now
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
buckeye36
Lance Corporal

Post by buckeye36 »

RCcommand has been gone for over a year now.
Tamiya Tiger 1, Tamiya M4 (105) HVSS, Tamiya Jagdpanther G1, ElMod Jagdpanther G2, ElMod KV-1E, ElMod StuG 40 G
salemsam
Recruit

Post by salemsam »

I've emailed them multiple time and the phone listed is out of service --- Does anyone have any suggestions where to find the stuff Bill was listing here in the states? I've been coming up with goose eggs on my searches and the stores I have found are selling older units without the RX-18 boards?

Return to “Recommended Vendors”