Forgebear

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Forgebear

Post by forgebear »

thank you for the kind words sub
take care dave and julie :wave:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Well, as always, I had another great service from Dave and Julie :clap:

Oh, and next week's order can come to me instead of my neighbours, the missus if off for a couple of weeks :D
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

:thumbup: :thumbup: good thanks dave
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

For us guys in the states postage can be a killer getting stuff from Dave, but if you're ordering something light and flat, like decals or maybe photo-etched screens, Dave really isn't any more than ordering from a U.S. vendor. I ordered some decals from him and they got here surprisingly quickly (like about 6 days) and Dave was very creative about keeping the shipping cost down. Whenever I need specific sets (kind of rare but once in a while I need something) I check out forgebear first, and a lot of other cool small items can be had there as well, without me having to rant and rave about how the postal people are poundin' me again. 8) 8)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

thanks for the kind words yes we do take posting quite serious as we know this is a hobby for some and spare pennies or dollars :wave: count
midlife306

Post by midlife306 »

The question is, if we get the £500 Boris bonus, can we spend it at Forgebear tanks??
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

:wtf: what is this bonus you speak of ;)
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Is that like a "Stimulus Check"? They gave everybody one of those over here, for $1,200.00, and I hear they're gonna do another one, maybe for $1,500.00 but I won't get it, and I didn't get the first one, either. That's what happens when the feds say you're a career criminal!! @) @) @)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

midlife306 wrote:The question is, if we get the £500 Boris bonus, can we spend it at Forgebear tanks??
Cheers
Wayne

Sadly, I fear not.

All adults could be given a £500 vouchers by the Government – and children £250 – in a bid to kickstart the economy’s recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.

The vouchers would only be valid to spend in certain sectors of the economy, such as on the high street and in the hospitality industry, rather than online, as Chancellor Rishi Sunak looks to help the hardest hit businesses bounce back from lockdown.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
midlife306

Forgebear

Post by midlife306 »

Hmmm, so you can only spend it at charity shops & coffee shops, there’s bugger all else on the high street anymore.

But Dave is hospitality, think of the sweeties

Return to “Recommended Vendors”