Forgebear

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Forgebear

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"...clearly Ice-affected Russian loader figure." So, ahem, what does he look like? :D
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:"...clearly Ice-affected Russian loader figure." So, ahem, what does he look like? :D

https://www.forgebeartanks.com/store/p1 ... Scale.html

This guy..........he looks more " 'StuG' Life" affected in person that his picture depicts :O
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

thanks herman
for the kind words
dave
Albert
Recruit

Forgebear

Post by Albert »

I just wanted to join the long list of satisfied customers of Forgebear. I recently bought from them, a Taigen V3 upgraded motherboard and card. Dave was helpful and friendly over the phone and it arrived promptly. Due to my incompetence, I had a problem on installation. I emailed Dave on a Saturday and he pinged straight back with a solution.

I highly recommend them. I also highly recommend the V3 upgrade; much better sounds and no silly track recoil ( unless you want it).
stu_the_flat
Lance Corporal

Post by stu_the_flat »

Yes, Dave is so good at fixing problems that I have generated! definitely a huge fan of Forgebear
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Albert wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:02 am I just wanted to join the long list of satisfied customers of Forgebear.
I've just joined you with the long list :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

thanks albert and son of a gunner for that
dave
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

You know, I actually am hesitant about simply adding another "great service" review, as it has been that way EVERY time I've placed an order. But I have to say that it took less time for Dave to ship from UK to Hawaii (which is halfway around the world) than it takes for me to get items sent from the US mainland! Just one of the reasons that I will continue to be a repeat customer.
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

many thanks for the kind words and your custom
all the best dave
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

I recently made a rather large purchase of parts from Dave. He wrapped them, padded them, and boxed them to the standards of any reasonable person. Despite this, somebody working in either Parcelforce, US Customs, (who held it for 18 days in order to inspect the contents), or UPS managed to manhandle the box to the point that it had multiple holes and was held together with tape by the time it got to me. The inner boxes were so banged up that the front fenders were broken off (despite being wrapped in foam); and plastic bags had been torn open, causing a loss of some small parts.
I want to stress that this all has NOTHING to do with Dave. I contacted him to let him know what had happened, and re-ordered another upper hull (I am salvaging parts off of the broken one). This time, the package got to me in FIVE days, (which is darned good considering that he is twelve time zones away from me), and everything inside was undamaged due to his using bubble wrap, foam rubber, and a box-within-a-box.
The moral to the story is that even if people manage to screw up a shipment en route; I am never regretful of having bought from and supported Dave's shop. Thank you!

Return to “Recommended Vendors”