Forgebear

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Forgebear

Post by forgebear »

while stocks last we will be here for you guys and girls at the moment stock is about 4to 5 weeks to come over due to planes not flying and we have to wait for cargo ones to land and load up around the world
stay safe all
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

You know when the country is in a parlous state when it even affects Dave's orders,
The Post office have had 10 days and still counting to get my order to me.
Last edited by jarndice on Mon May 11, 2020 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Postage delays are getting quite bad at the moment. Seem to be even worse from the eu. I ordered something from Ludwig a week before ordering the parts I needed for the Ludwig order from Dave and I can guarantee Dave’s will get here first even with me being tight and only paying for second class from Dave
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

0945 Monday May the 11th 2020 20 days after Dave dispatched my order the Post office delivered my parcel,
Yes I am fully aware of the pressures the Post Office is under BUT DHL ( one of the worst Logistic Company's) delivered a large book from Germany to me in the UK in 3 days. :clap:
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

sorry buddy but glad they got to you
:wave:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
Were it not for Dave and Julie, I wouldn't even be able to order parts from Germany. They have kindly ordered for me and I pay them to have everything bundled up and sent to me here in the States. Patience is definitely the Name of the game nowadays. The Tank Modelbau site even has a 5999.95 ( or somesuch ) Minimum Purchase Required restriction on shipping to the US. Local Shops like IMEX are low on stock ( Erik is doing his Best tho' ). Well, things will get back to normal one of these days ( whatever form, 'Normal' takes ) I refuse to gripe when good folks have lost everything and this thing is still ongoing despite some people ( greedy politicians ) mistaking the oncoming train in the tunnel for a glimpse of daylight. Thank you again, Dave and Julie for helping this Americano keep his mind on Better Days.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I hope that there is no one on the Forum who thinks that I am having a go at Daves brilliant service because my comments are directed at the Post Office,
My orders were sent by Dave on the 22nd April into the hands of the post office,
After that who knows what happened to the box for the next 18 days,
For those unfamiliar with English Geography Dave is based in the County of Bedfordshire and I am in the next door County of Hertfordshire less than 40 minutes drive away from each other,
What I do know is that I ordered a book from Germany c/o e-bay and three days later DHL delivered it to me in England,
I do think that this dreadful virus is to blame for much of industry's present woes but it does make a very convenient hook upon which to hang incompetence.
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

many thanks painless for the kind words some of your parts have come in and we will be posting to you soon dave and julie x
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Dave! Julie!
Thank you for the update! I was looking over the tank and through my order and I may end up having to order one of those swivel aerials from you as well. It will depend what comes on the improved Taigen Panzer IV upper. Jarndice! Not me, my Friend. The fact that you got something within three days from DHL and no bites had been taken out of it is nearly miraculous. ;o) Forgebear is pretty brilliant as always!
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
midlife306

Post by midlife306 »

Thanks Dave & Julie, my drivetrain bits for my Pz Iv have arrived, when I saw the sticker covering up a word on the HL gearbox box I couldn’t resist, I had to have a look, it explains a lot!!!
Did you spot it lol
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Recommended Vendors”