Jason's Store

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
xrad
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Jason's Store

Post by xrad »

Ebay supplier of Tammy products. This dealer is located in Japan. But, don't let that stop you from ordering. He is super fast shipper, and I usually get my goods from him BEFORE USA dealers even when ordered on the same day. He has always answered my questions and every order has been 100% correct (I have placed many orders with him). Usually, he carries an assortment of Tammy spares from hulls to electronics.

Sometimes his stuff does not come up unless you look directly in his store or in 'all international ' search

cheers, X
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Jason's Store

Post by BREL »

I have never had any problems with Jason's store I ordered the tbu mounting for my Sherman on the 29th July and got it them yesterday
grompix
Sergeant

Post by grompix »

I highly recommend Jason too. I ordered all the parts to make my old Tamiya Leopard 1A4 function like the Leo 2. Just took a week to arrive. Prices very competitive. He's on my favourite e-bay vendors list now.

Cheers
Chris  ;D
Crispy
Sergeant

Post by Crispy »

I've also used this ebay seller many times for tanks and r/c car goodies. He usually has a good stock of the individual Tamiya tank sprus and i've order a few 1/16 50cals for the Pershing and the US fuel cans & wooden box sprus, great for upgrading HL machine guns with out paying silly money for delicate resin items!

Fast delivery, good prices & shipping and they arrive well packaged. Recommended
You aint gettin me on no plane fool!
koomairoo
Recruit

Post by koomairoo »

I bought some items from him and he is as good as everyone mentioned above.
I always enjoy to view his item, lots of variety good stuffs.
sparks

Post by sparks »

What a fantastic service :thumbup: :thumbup:
Got my replacement MF-03 unit from Jason , price including shipping was less than £80 and I had it in a week from Japan.
I've seen this item listed at nearly £200 from UK suppliers :crazy:
Hey man....I just ride 'em, I dunno what makes 'em work.
Woof woof woof !
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Jason's Store seems to be in good shape,answering e-mail and shipping product, we were worried and losing this fine vendor especially to the tragic earthquake would be a blow to the hobby which would be felt by all of us in some way.

But I was thinking it would be encouraging to let them know we were concerned and are very happy they are ok,and if we could do something to help the people behind the Jason's Store site what would that be? What do you guy's think?

Saxondog
Wolftone
Lance Corporal

Post by Wolftone »

That's a great idea Saxondog. I will be away for a couple of weeks. First holiday in 4 years but would like to see what you all come up with.
BillDe
Recruit

Post by BillDe »

I had an order in to Jason just before the earth quake hit. My order arrived as scheduled, and communication was never broken. Jason's Store is an outstanding vendor. Highly recomended!! :clap:
sparks

Post by sparks »

Saxondog wrote:Jason's Store seems to be in good shape,answering e-mail and shipping product, we were worried and losing this fine vendor especially to the tragic earthquake would be a blow to the hobby which would be felt by all of us in some way.

But I was thinking it would be encouraging to let them know we were concerned and are very happy they are ok,and if we could do something to help the people behind the Jason's Store site what would that be? What do you guy's think?

Saxondog
Thats a nice idea Sax, perhaps the MOD's could send a "collective" e-mail on all our behalves saying how much we appreciate what they are doing.
But probably the best way to help them is to keep on using them and encourage all our members to do the same.
sparks
Hey man....I just ride 'em, I dunno what makes 'em work.
Woof woof woof !

Return to “Recommended Vendors”