Highway Toy Store on AliExpress

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Rob1970
Corporal

Highway Toy Store on AliExpress

Post by Rob1970 »

Well, if you are willing to try AliExpress I can -highly- recommend this store; HIGHWAY TOY STORE https://www.aliexpress.com/store/911760 ... 2e0efWY2CX

They are helpful, and got me sorted getting a Stug III running TK6.0. They have a good connection with the Heng Long factory and had the factory actually side-grade my Stug III from TK7.0 to TK6.0 (yes, I am weird... but I like the TK6.0 better). When they had the "upgraded" Stug they sent me picture to confirm what it had become and what they would send me. They also accomodated me by letting me pay partly on AliExpress and partly on Paypal direct to get an invoice showing less than 150 euros so I would not have to pay import duty on top of the VAT and custom fees.

Also bought a King Tiger from them (EU stock, so less hassle importing) and it arrived today, and I ordered LAST FRIDAY. Did the TMTR and found some trouble with the controller. Messaged them and they -IMMEDIATELY- offered to sent me a new controller. That wasn't needed after some trouble-shooting, but there was no question about it.

So switch to today; The problem with the KT's controller was the little plug that connects the two firing buttons to the main board inside the controller. Someone at the factory had tried to put it in the wrong way up, and redid it right. But the grabbing prongs on the plastic of the plug got bent and allowed the plug to wiggle loose. Fixed that, but the fit was not as snug as I would like. Rough handling of the controller would jostle it loose again. I told them about this and said I would see what happened during the test runs.

Today they sent me a PM on AliExpress asking me if the controller was holding up okay. Told them it was okay-ish but probably needed glue. And if they had any of those long metal hubcaps in stock... I had noticed that one was already missing from the start... Immediately got offered a new controller and a couple of those hubcaps as replacement. No fuss, no muss...

Anyway, that's my experience with this particular seller on AliExpress. Your milage may vary. That being said; tell them I sent you... They also informed me that if you do not find what you are looking for in their AliExpress store you should message them directly and they can tell you what else they can arrange for you.

TTFN,
Rob
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
NAB
Corporal

Re: Highway Toy Store on AliExpress

Post by NAB »

I've just posted about track links in my build thread so I might contact these guys to see if they can help me out

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk
NAB
Corporal

Post by NAB »

When I click on contact seller on the mobile site it doesn't do anything and when I switch to desktop I can't find how to contact them.
Could you supply an email you have been using?
Thanks

Rob1970
Corporal

Post by Rob1970 »

Well, I just used the AliExpress chat function to contact them, but asked for you.... ;D
Seller: Lucky that my colleagues would have chance to visit factories. They are not allowed to take picture of producing area and get involed in researching department. But the factory is not HENG LONG. They would have 1.5 days searched in LESU factory with 100% chance to see every detail and play their products.
Do you like truck model? LESU is the factory to produce truck models.

Me: Someone on the forum is trying to reach you, but the AliExpress site isn't working right for them. Do you have an email they could reach you on?

Seller: qhsmt3@hotmail.com
Can't say they are not on the ball... :haha:
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Rob1970
Corporal

Post by Rob1970 »

Seller: You could contact me by this business email. If they have wish to have cheap shipping way and tanks, they could group together to order many tanks. Then we would send them by ship to our Germany stock. Or they could use way like your to order tank, we ship it by Aliexpress standard shipping.
I remember my colleagues go to MATO tank factory today. I would send you pictures when they share their pictures and video.

Me: Oh, nice!!!
A lot of people on the forum prefer Mato over Heng Long. I just put Mato parts on my Heng Long tank
Yeah, very responsive seller... Oh, the "way like your to order tank" is the very nice "Pay partly through Ali/partly through Paypal" construct that makes your invoice low for import duties...
NAB
Corporal

Post by NAB »

Thanks

NAB
Corporal

Post by NAB »

They have replied already and can help me with the tracks.
Good communication is always a good start!

Rob1970
Corporal

Post by Rob1970 »

NAB wrote:They have replied already and can help me with the tracks.
Good communication is always a good start!
It's the best start. Also; anyone wanting to buy Mato tanks, PM me for some juice info from this seller... ;D
NAB
Corporal

Post by NAB »

Come on spill the beans lol

Return to “Recommended Vendors”