Banggood

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Banggood

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Yes, Banggood! I know this large outfit has nearly appeared in an adjoining forum but l have used them for years and always been satisfied. As an example, l recently ordered a WiFi miniature camera. After a few weeks it had not arrived so l checked on their site to check the order status. It said complete, confirmed by the carrier.

I dropped a note to their service dept who replied overnight asking me to check with my post office. This l did and replied they had no record. Their reply was to ask me if l would Ike a refund or for the item to be resent. Just over as week after reporting the problem a replacement arrived.

Now that's great service and what l've got used to expect from Banggood. Not in the Forgebear league maybe but worth a mention as l know there are many out there who wouldn't go there. As we always add, use PayPal and you are super secure .
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
MITCH
Lance Corporal

Re: Banggood

Post by MITCH »

Ultra long delivery times, I don't order anything from them anymore... :thumbdown:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Generally I have found if the product is in the European (CZ) warehouse or the UK warehouse that you will get the product pretty quickly as will smaller envelope sized packages from China but bulkier items can take weeks or even longer.
I ordered a Fiido D4s Electric Bike from China in May last year and got it in the middle of August,
I figured it would be delayed if only because the item was such good value and in great demand so I let Banggood get on with it, It was worth the wait and with its Shimano gears and front and rear disc brakes it put the delights of cycling back into my life with none of the (Steep Hills) drawbacks,
The only surprise was the inclusion of a high powered headlight but no backlight but a folding electric bike with 20 inch wheels,a sidestand, a tool kit, a Charger and an all alloy frame made parting with £550 Freepost almost pleasurable no matter what the wait.
The only problem I have had with Banggood is the 2 speed truck gearbox I ordered which came without the servo link, I ordered another having made up a link for the first one, Low and behold the second gearbox came with the link missing.
An easy fix but it smacks of poor quality control in the factory.
By the way do not delude yourself into thinking it will always be cheaper coming from China, I bought a set of throwover 38 Litre Panniers from Holland that was half the price of its Chinese rival so Shop around.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Post by Biasphere1 »

I have bought through Banggood too with great results.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”