Motion RC Europe

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
BlueWotsit57
Private

Motion RC Europe

Post by BlueWotsit57 »

Being new to the hobby and wanting a tank which would be compatible with my HL Sherman, without major hassle for IR battling, in the end for now I decided to buy a Tiger 1 Pro version. I felt no point going for other makes as I am not ready to dig around in the innards of the tanks electronics yet, too early in the hobby for me.

I did some research around the internet, and came across this company based in Utrech. I had some initial concerns about buying from an overseas company so I opened an email dialogue with them, and was extremely pleased to get quick responses to my emails, providing me with good answers to questions I raised.

On the basis of such responses in these difficult times, when many vendors (as already experienced and documented on here previously) are slow to respond, if they do indeed reply with answers that have been asked for, i felt this was worth a chance.

On Tuesday late afternoon I ordered the tank, received confirmation of status throughout the next 24 hours and on Thursday morning it was delivered to me here in the UK. I was very impressed so feel a shout out to these guys is worth it based on this interraction.

Oh nearly forgot .... the tank fired up first time unlike my first tank LOL.

Compare this service to an Ebay vendor I ordered some scatter material off, here in the UK some three weeks ago, who continues to sell but cannot be bothered to respond as to when I will get the goods, but I digress that was relevant to my model railway hobby and suitable comments will be posted on a suitable forum !
Heng Long Sherman, Heng Long Tiger 1.....and now a Tamiya Tiger 1.............more to come I am sure 8)
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Motion RC Europe

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Good for you! Since you're happy with the new vendor, perhaps you could post their website details here. :) Given the current world crisis, getting a model from Utrecht so quickly, has much to commend it :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
BlueWotsit57
Private

Post by BlueWotsit57 »

thats the one silver surfer you beat me to it. I was really pleased with this companys prices too.
Heng Long Sherman, Heng Long Tiger 1.....and now a Tamiya Tiger 1.............more to come I am sure 8)
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

I can vote for this company too. Left a phone message, the call was returned the next day. Parts have been ordered when the original vendor of my T72 failed to respond, which arrived with in two working days.
Brilliant service.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

This is the first time I've seen the HL Pz IV F2 listed with the V6.0 electronics installed... I guess, it's wise to pay that wee bit extra for "Professional' versions. :)

https://www.motionrc.eu/collections/rc- ... m-tank-rtr
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I would really like to buy a few more Heng Long PZ4 s especially that they now have the V6.0 electrics but until they bring the turret upto Taigens PZ4 revised definitive (For the minute) turret I shall give them a miss.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Recommended Vendors”