Hagen Miniatures.

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
jarndice
Colonel

Hagen Miniatures.

Post by jarndice »

I wont go into humiliating detail but
http://www.hagen-miniatures.de
saved me from looking a total idiot and came to the rescue by allowing me to pay on arrival of the (Perfectly Cast early WW2 German Army Fire Extinguishers) Recommended not only for their kindness but the quality of their products. :thumbup:
Last edited by jarndice on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Hagen Miniatures.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Ohhh, I want to know the embarrassing story now, I love senior moments :D have plenty myself :{

Shaun, that link isn't working, just tells me it's not found.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

https://www.hagen-miniatures.de/ Another senior moment: he forgot the second I......
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Oh for goodness sake :{ Fixed it now,
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Wow, he's got some really good stuff, and I'm very, very happy to say, at quite reasonable prices. It's so refreshing to see someone selling a cast resin crate and not trying to get $80 for it. I looked at a lot of his accessories and they're all marked at very reasonable prices. I'm sure I'll be placing an order here, but it's kind of scary because I see so, so much stuff that I would like to get. @)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Last year I bought a number of items from Andy and he included a free gift of a full suite of stowage items AND the one item that every German Tank would have but I had never seen in 1/16 scale,
A cast metal Bass Broom :thumbup:
It lies between the engine bay doors of one of my Panzer 4s held in place by a pair of cable clamps.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”