Great service from HAYA.

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
adz955
Recruit

Great service from HAYA.

Post by adz955 »

Just thought id give a thank you shout out to Andrew at HAYA.
One of my metal suspension arms snapped on my T72 on saturday (just an unlucky thin/weak casting on one of them, the rest are fine)

Andrew was good enough to sort me out a spare set at a discounted price and comms were really quick.

Great service mate thank you.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Great service from HAYA.

Post by Max-U52 »

Just so I'm clear on this, you bought a t-72 that had a defective suspension arm and the person that sold it to you offered to give you a discount on a replacement for a defective item? And you're happy with that?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
adz955
Recruit

Post by adz955 »

I bought a spare SET of arms. Sure Andrew would have sorted us out with just the one but I have some handy spares now just incase
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

As long as you're happy, that's all that counts.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

adz955 wrote:I bought a spare SET of arms. Sure Andrew would have sorted us out with just the one but I have some handy spares now just incase
I have learnt that it is good to have spare arms, they aren't that strong. And if your discount was the value of at least one arm, then all was sorted at it should be.
I would have chosen the same option :thumbup:
I have found Andrew to have an excellent customer service in the past, and I'm sure he would have sent out the one arm with no quibble had you chosen that option.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

That's good to know, Mick. I've only dealt with them once before so all I really have to go on is the opinions of you guys so thanks for sharing that.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Max-U52 wrote:That's good to know, Mick. I've only dealt with them once before so all I really have to go on is the opinions of you guys so thanks for sharing that.
Yeah, he sorted out a problem for me no problems, just like Dave. Also like Dave, he has the patience of a saint, I can vouch for that :D @)
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Now Dave I've dealt with before and just luv that guy. If Haya is half as cool I'm sure I can shop with confidence.
adz955
Recruit

Post by adz955 »

Yep he's a great chap. Got 12 metal suspension arms, 13 wheel bearings and 14 proper m2 threaded fasteners rather than the el cheapo self tappers that are on the tank currently all for under a tenner delivered!
Certainly wasn't going to argue with that.
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

Yes, he's a good seller: even called me up to tell me I'd ordered the wrong Sherman when I bought the M3 upper hull. Not the cheapest around, but some of the kit he gets in is pretty unique.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”