RCTank.de

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
scalawag

Re: rctank.de

Post by scalawag »

Just had a problem with a packet from rctank.de. The German post office decided to send it to the USA instead of the UK!!!

Dominique has been an absolute star in the way he has sorted this out.

He has replied to every e-mail I have sent him very quickly, tracked the problem with the German post office down for me, and dispatched a replacement rather than leaving me waiting for the original to be shipped back to me from the States.

I cannot praise his customer service enough, it is brilliant, and he clearly puts his customers first.

I would definitely recommend Dominique and rctank.de to anyone.
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

I just had a mailchat with him the other day, and I told him that welsh and rctank are regarded amongs the best in the tank scene by the forum user both here and over sea , and he replied that he works hard to have that rep.

In a five to six weeks time his shop will get a total refresh, so it will be even easier to find those small , I did not know he had that' parts :-)
Last edited by maxmekker on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drammen Rock City
Wildboar44
Corporal

Post by Wildboar44 »

Had a package from RC.TANK.DE, must say really good service and I noticed they carry more stock than others in UK
So this meant no delays in my build . 8)
Yesterday is our history, Tomorrow is an eternal mistery, Today is a gift, its why its called "The Present".
wsn123
Recruit

Post by wsn123 »

I totaly agree and I recommend Dominique too
very quick delivery and excellent communication
Dietrich
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dietrich »

Hi Glen B,
I know that this might seem a bit of an odd request....but Please can you supply some more details about the Stencil kit that you bought and how easy it was to use ?
Your stencils look to have come out very well !
Regards,
Alb.
Never Forget......
   The Propaganda of the Victors....... becomes the History of the Vanquished
ttt
Recruit

Post by ttt »

I could only find one UK vendor who stocked the tank I wanted and he appeared a number of times on the blacklist.

I widened my search and emailed a list of questions to some German suppliers. They all responded promptly and I was most impressed by the one I received from Dominique at rctank.de.
After an exchange of emails between us, in which I was asking for advice and guidance (this was to be my 1st rc tank), I placed an order.

Throughout the whole process Dominique has been very patient with me, helpful and, above all, completely honest and trustworthy. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone thinking of making a purchase.
Tim
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
RcTanks.de and Dominique are Top Drawer
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Agreed 150%. I have been going to them for almost everything. Great website, lots of parts and good comm.

Still don't know if Dominique is a boy or girl though. I wanted to call him Dom but hold off on it........ :-)

MichaelC.
edpanzer
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by edpanzer »

Got to agree with every post on here just ordered my first tank off rctankde http://www.rctank.de/24-GHz-TIGER-I-LAT ... -IR-system
he is very knowledgeable and put up with my many emails . nitrotek didn't answer and I basically got "dunno mate" from another
So its a big :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: to Dominic from me
Taigen Tiger 1 full option rctank.de special edition airbrush paint IR equipped
Type 90 1/24
WSN T34
Heng long leopard 2a6
Heng long panzer 4 platinum
Heng long sherman
Grantham Light Armoured Division RCTC
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

I've had two orders now and both times things have gone wrong beyond his control (HL packaging in both cases). Very quick responses and everything sorted out quickly and with sensible solutions.

Will definitely be after more stuff in the future.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”