RCTank.de

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
jtracks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: RCTankde

Post by jtracks »

Agreed. I've bought a couple of tanks and plenty of parts from Dominique at rctank.de. I have always received first class service from him.
Joe
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Raminator »

I've got nothing but good things to say about Dominique and RCTank.de, too. Always quick and helpful responses to queries, and just recently he had some replacement suspension arms sent out to me the day I noticed they had arrived broken (free of charge!).
SgtMalarky
Lance Corporal

Re: rctank.de

Post by SgtMalarky »

I emailed Dominique with 3 questions, replied within 20 mins.
I then placed the order for Taigen Tiger 1. Order confirmed in 30 mins. 30 mins later shipment confirmation received with full tracking information.
3 days later Tank arrived.
Thanks Dominique, great professional service.
Question: "how many tanks does one person need?"
Answer: "one more than they already have"
bfrank1982
Private

Post by bfrank1982 »

Just another praise of Dominique at RcTank.de

Long story short: I added a new sound file to me IBU2 Base and connected a smoke module from RcTank.de.

BUT the but shut down when the cannon was fired and also the smoke module would not put out smoke allthough the fan was spinning.
Dominique offered to look at it and I shipped the board and Smoke Module to Germany.
Just a week later I had it back with the sound file AND Smoke module fixed:
The problem was: I added more than one sound file to the board (DOH!) and on the Smoke Module, the polarity was wrong. Fixed by soldering af new plug to it.

VERY IMPRESSIVE SERVICE IN MY BOOK!

Thanks alot to Dominique - I am one happy Tanker - looking forward to show off my Sturm Tiger at a show next month
Vanguard
Lance Corporal

Post by Vanguard »

I must add how great the service is at Rctank.De I bought some upgrade parts and elmod fusion pro and handset from him, delivery was fast, and when I had problems wiring the Elmod and setting it up and getting it working his help was sehr gut, one very happy lad, with a awesome operating Panther G, video to come I think :).
"A sherman can give you a very nice ...edge"
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Dom just came good with two Metal 360 Turret rings with bearings (27 Euros) each, :thumbup:
They come in two sizes, Large for Abrams and King tiger and the other modern Tanks, and smaller for PZ4 and Tiger 1 and the other older Tanks,
Both sizes are good for Heng Long and Taigen,
As usual very quick turn round on the order. :clap:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Just to add a few words. I placed an order for a few bits for my Puma at 11:05 this morning. At 12:02 I got an email saying it had been shipped. By my book ,that's pretty good service.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Arnie_DK
Corporal

Post by Arnie_DK »

Dominique at Rctank.de is the best!

I have ordered almost everything I have from him.
At one time I had put in an order and emideatly after I got an email apologizing, that the shipment would be delayed because the german post was on strike. My shipment arrived 46hours later!
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

RCTank.de has another fan in me.

I ordered some parts, including a certain plastic set of 8 jerrycans and 4 200l fuel drums for 20 euros. Unfortunately, that particular set was no longer in stock, so he offered to sent me a replacement set of 8 jerry cans without the fuel drums instead, that was advertised for about the same price. Since I mostly wanted the jerrycans and just figured I'd get the set with the fuel drums because why not, I accepted his offer.

The package arrived today with the offered replacement set of 8 jerrycans, but he threw in 2 separate resin feul drums as well, at no extra charge.

This type of costumer service is how you build costumer loyalty.
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
Rob59
Sergeant

RCTank.de

Post by Rob59 »

I can highly recommend Dominique from RCTank.de
Ordered 2 Panther Panzers from him, a type-G and a type-F.
When they both came in, I just checked the tanks for damages and so.
Did not look for the completeness of the contents of both boxes.
The day after the delivery I wanted to charge the batteries, and I discovered that in the box from Panther-F, the charger was missing.
Did send him an email about it, and today he replied saying a new charger will be send.
Great guy, great service.
If there will be a next Panzer one day, it definitely will be ordered at his site!
Rob.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”