RCTank.de

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: RCTank.de

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I always get the VAT dropped anyway as it’s an export item !
Makes up a bit for my awful exchange rate
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

one month to the day due to postage delays, but stuff arrived in safe condition & is just what I asked for.
Great communication along the way.
SU152 is back on the go now.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

Can't rate this company highly enough. The only problem is it could cost me more, due to the excellent services.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Dominique is the man. Before this Covid crap hit I purchased two separate orders from him. I knew going in that delivery would take a while here to the States. The first order took about 5 weeks and the second one about 4 weeks, both showing up within a day of each other. Packaged very well and all safe and sound.

Communication was spotless and I was informed all the way on the progress of the shipping. One package sat in Hamburg for 10 days before heading over here. Both packages spent most of their time here in the States waiting to clear Customs. All my emails were answered within the day.

He has a great website and has many parts that I'm unable to find elsewhere. Even Thomas at Elmod recommended him! I wouldn't hesitate to place an order through him ever, even given shipping, currency conversion, etc. It would be awesome to be able to deal with more vendors like him!

Just my thoughts,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
badmax
Recruit

Post by badmax »

Order on sunday evening, sent by Dominik on monday afternoon, received on thrusday.

So a very fast (and nice!) service from DE to FR.
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Post by Biasphere1 »

Great site too.
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

I recommend the Dominique store again. Great customer service. There was a packaging error in the last order, he sent the correct goods without delay and free of charge. Other stores should learn. ;)
John Glover
Lance Corporal

Post by John Glover »

Great communication, help and service .Dom and Dave at Forgebear are on par with each other. Our hobby is lucky to have both of them. John.
Tamiya King Tiger
Tamiya King Tiger [Porsche turret]
Tamiya Tiger 1
Tamiya Panther
HL/Taigen Stug 111

Return to “Recommended Vendors”