RCTank.de

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: RCTank.de

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning, Jimmer,
I would put this down to the vagaries of DHL before I would look at Dominique. I had a couple of friends in Germany make Christmas Cookies for me a few years back and the goons at DHL had opened the package and eaten almost half and crushed the rest to crumbs. Shipping anything Hobby-related these days is catch as catch can unfortunately.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
Vanguard
Lance Corporal

Post by Vanguard »

I agree with Painless, I think it's just bad luck I'm afraid, I've ordered and received alot from Rctank.De four tanks and loads of upgrades and parts all have arrived safely and securely with no damage. I know it's no consolation for yourself but I'm sure it's the carrier service and not rctank-de.
"A sherman can give you a very nice ...edge"
Jimmer
Private

Post by Jimmer »

3rd time lucky we have a tank, fair play to rctank they were always very helpful no complaints on costumer service would recommend them anytime . DHL not so sure
Jimmer
Private

Post by Jimmer »

Hi just like to say big thanks to these as I ordered 3 tanks and they were a great help
Jimmer
Private

Post by Jimmer »

Can’t say enough good things about this shop just received a delivery all spot on would recommend these all day long.
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

As rctank.de acnnounced: Because of pandemic, Germany is cutting in the standard Value Added Tax rate from 19% to 16% from 1 July to 31 December 2020. This will affect prices in all German modellling shops like rctank.de, asiatam.de etc.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Does this mean that everything that German dealers sell for the rest of the year will be 3% cheaper ? :clap: :clap:
Or will they keep the prices the same and when VAT goes back to its original level raise the prices by 3% and blame it on the VAT :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Yep. Prices dropped already on their and other sites.
Last edited by Kaczor on Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Ludwigs-hobby-seite.de lower the prices too and you get extra 15% discount of all poly plastic parts

But, not all Dealers lower Prices by 3%...
Example:
SGS Electronics updated the Webshop yesterday and increase the Prices by 10% !!!

And some dealer give the 3% not to all customer:
If the order is made at net prices (for delivery to a non-EU country or to an EU country with a valid VAT ID), no discount will be deducted because the net price has not changed.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Yep, Axel's has done the same, had to happen after I ordered over €120 worth of stuff on the 27th, mind you, it would have only been just over €3, so no great loss.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Recommended Vendors”