Welshdragon

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Saxondog
Captain

Welshdragon

Post by Saxondog »

I have purchased alot of Tiger1 upgrades from Steve and have always been very well pleased with the service,products and shipping. SAXONDOG enquiries@welshdragonmodel.co.uk
Last edited by Saxondog on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
Saxondog
Captain

Re: WELSHDRAGON

Post by Saxondog »

Thank-you I did not realize that was Steve,he has been very helpful in my superTiger build.
FireflyKeith
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by FireflyKeith »

I already commented on Steve in the other thread but hey i just had aload more stuff of him and again great service and fast delivery on all items, my first choice everytime ;)

Keith 8)
helifreak
Recruit

Post by helifreak »

Cannot thank Steve enough for the help, advice and prompt service with my Jagdpanther parts.  Thanks Steve

Andrew
Steenv
Sergeant

Post by Steenv »

Just wanted to follow up with my experiences with Steve, and I must say that they are very positive. I can only recommend Steve and his shop to other on this forum

cheers
Steen
Best regards
Steen

www.panzerteam.dk
nw explorer
Private

Post by nw explorer »

Always great service and super quick delivery.
Wight
Lance Corporal

Re: Welshdragon

Post by Wight »

Just bought metal hull upgrade for panzer 3.
Arrived very quickly and safely. ;D
Great service,thank you.

Steve.
tribalmasters
Private

Post by tribalmasters »

Bought my Panzer 3 metal hull him too and he is very helpful!  After going through a few problems with him via email to do with fitting the road wheels we found out that the axles were missing from not just my set but all the sets without wheels.  He contacted the guys who sell him the metal hulls and told em to send some quick!  I have to wait a week for them to arrive but its not Welsh Dragon at fault its his supplier they just forgot to include them.  Yours truly will get a discount off his next purchase for the troubles ;D  Now should that next purchase be a Tiger 1 metal hull I am hoping they have sent him the axles for those!!!!
"She is also embarking on being a female vocalist so ill try and bring her along to a few meets where she can blast out a few sons" - Militarymight
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

When I purchased my TIGER-I hull from Steve he sent both long and short axles,but they will not work with stock plastic wheels.I tapped the control arms and used shoulder bolt,this works very well and seems much stronger.The stock axles fit and are retained by a small set screw,if you tap the arms remove the set screw,then after tapping reinstall to lock down the bolts.If you use metal wheels the asiatam axles will work,but will only have the set screw to hold them in place,not very strong,Blake
Andicog
Lance Corporal

Post by Andicog »

Ordered Jagdpanther springs, grilles and springs for my bulldog yesterday afternoon 8/12 turned up this morning 9/12 ! great comunication. Top Man and highly recomended . :thumbup:

Return to “Recommended Vendors”