Welshdragon

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
xrad
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Welsh Dragon does it again!

Post by xrad »

THANKS AGAIN Stephen at Welshdragon models!!

I ordered parts for new model tank from four vendors all on the same day and within an hour or so(and not just little piddly bits). Two from USA (where I am located) and two from England. Well, guess who gets the order 100% correct AND it comes within 1 week Royal mail AND faster than anyone else????

Welsh Dragon.

THANKS.
30+
Private

Re: Welshdragon

Post by 30+ »

Ordered some parts for my KT and StuG IV last Friday and got it today (it was processed the day after and shipped on Monday!). Nothing to complain about :thumbup: !

Cheers, Jens
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

I seem to of gotten off track, I was intending to point out a design flaw that Steve went above and beyond to correct, I am happy to say Steve is a very dependable vendor, and always has come through for me.Steve is not only very professional, but answers question that may seem common knowledge to some but he never belittles some one for not being as informed. I would recommend Welsh-dragon to anyone with out reserve.

cheers Blake
tigerace007
Recruit

Post by tigerace007 »

Dealt with Welshdragon for first time this week, super fast delivery and a good price on my Asiatam hull. I will soon be buying more stuff from Steves site as im suitably impressed!

Cheers,

Stu
Wolftone
Lance Corporal

Post by Wolftone »

I'd just like to say what top service. I made a mistake while placing an order. Sent them an e-mail within 10 min's of realising what i had done. 20 min's later.. Sorted and in the post.
Absolutly brilliant.
Andy-T
Private

Post by Andy-T »

:wave: Hi every one, I cant praise Welsh dragon enough and will certinatly be buying more from them in the future. :clap: :clap: :clap: .

TTFN Andy
Rules are for the obediance of fools and the guidence of wise men

Tiger Tiger burning bright, the Heng Long Tiger aint that shite
Panzermensch
Recruit

Post by Panzermensch »

I would like to echo the sentiments above. I have found Welshdragon models to be very helpful in obtaining parts for my Tiger 1.
laters
Recruit

Post by laters »

I have to say a public thank you to Steve at Welsh Dragon Models for the superb service.

I bought a asiatam tiger hull, late type wheels and a few other bits, as I was getting it put together for a dry run I noticed that one of the outer wheels had a rather large casting flaw/crack in it and was worried about it failing.
I sent Steve a photo and he said that next time I ordered something he would put me a spare wheel set in for me.

I ordered some bits the other day and totally forgot to remind him about the wheel, package arrived which was quite large for what I had ordered.

Inside was all the bits I wanted and a spare wheel to replace the one with the crack/dodgy casting.

I then took to closer inspection of the faulty one and it had a bubble in the casting that was almost the size of the shaft so was very weak.

Superb service from Steve & I know where I will be spending my money in future. :thumbup:

Edit March 6:
Ive just received a small package in the the post this morning.

It was from Steve at Welsh Dragon, we had been discussing via email a while back a problem I had with one of the asiatam suspension arms and Steve had said as soon as he got some he would be more than happy to send me a couple of them to resolve any possible issue.

All I can say is that in all my years of modeling and racing rc cars/trucks I have never come across a model shop with such customer focused customer servce and all I can say is a great big thanks to Steve and if anyone is thinking of buying from Welsh Dragon it is in my opinion the best place to by rc tank bits by far.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Last edited by laters on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Tank Man
Staff Sergeant

Post by The Tank Man »

I must thank Steve for his support in helping the Hyde tank meet and club with his kind donations of tank traps oil barrels and jerry cans plus vouchers for every one that attended the meet! So a big thanks there and it all helped! There's two more meets talking place the dates I will post later on! But once again thank you Steve from all that came to the Hyde meet! :clap:
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Return to “Recommended Vendors”