Maxmekker that Tank guy from Norway

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
c.rainford73
Major

Maxmekker that Tank guy from Norway

Post by c.rainford73 »

I very nice bit of parts arrived today from Maxmekker's part of the world. I recieved the custom tk60 with the m36 diesel engine sounds on it and a custom speaker for the Jackson Tank destroyer as well. The Larger speaker is for another project and is very nicely doneImage

The metal turret rotation assembly and metal gearbox for the turret are really nice pieces as well. Amazed by how heavy the turret rotation gearbox is!!

Excellent prices again!

All arrived safe and sound and quickly to the states and the candy he provided is a big hit with the familyImage

Thanks StianImage ImageImageImageImage
Tanks alot.... :wave:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Maxmekker that Tank guy from Norway

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon!
Carl, I'll jump on Max' Bandwagon as well. He got the M36B1 up and running with his excellent parts and service and I am currently working with him to do the same for Jacks Late Tiger1. He is a great guy and deserves all the Clark business that can be sent his way...and that not just the chocolate talking. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good afternoon!
Carl, I'll jump on Max' Bandwagon as well. He got the M36B1 up and running with his excellent parts and service and I am currently working with him to do the same for Jacks Late Tiger1. He is a great guy and deserves all the Clark business that can be sent his way...and that not just the chocolate talking. ;o)
regards,
Painless
Totally agree with you! What's really nice about the chocolate by the way is my wife and kids got hold of it and the package of electronic goodies went practically unnoticedImage
Tanks alot.... :wave:
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

And for only 4,99 extra I'll include Receipt saying toy parts for 10 dollars max so the wifes dont take Down the panzer Caves :D

joke aside, thanks for the Nice Words
Drammen Rock City
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I would like to add my few words. I ordered a Clark TK24 for my Nashorn on the 16th. It was posted on the 18th and arrived this morning. In the meantime I was sent photographs and a video showing both 4 channel and s-bus operation and a video of my actual board in operation. That's even before I mention the chocolate!

Can't think of better service - as good but not better.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

:thumbup:

thanks
Drammen Rock City

Return to “Recommended Vendors”