Re: Haya UK Ltd/dingding-uk and rc-models on eBay

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Axeman161
Recruit

Re: Haya UK Ltd/dingding-uk and rc-models on eBay

Post by Axeman161 »

Hi I purchased two tanks off haya on Christmas day, the next day I had confirmation of delivery agent and date. This was 3 days later, unfortunately the delivery company decided to leave this on my door step with no signiture,in plane view of a main road. Needless to say it went walkies. I contacted Andrew who after a quick call to the delivery agent got back to me and resent replacements straight away.He completed his side of the contract, as the goods had been left at my address, so he did not need to replace really, but he did with no quibble. I cannot recommend his and haya customer services enough. It's nice to see a genuine and friendly company that still cares about its customers out there, I will be using them again with out a doubt. And ask others to support their business. Thanks guys.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”