Aexel's modellbau

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
aikmanmosquito
Recruit

Aexel's modellbau

Post by aikmanmosquito »

Just to say that I highly recommend this dealer. Ordered small parts for my Heng Long Sherman, and they arrived within three days from Germany to Glasgow. Absolutely excellent service, and item.
EddyK
Sergeant

Re: Aexel's modellbau

Post by EddyK »

I just can only agree! Excellent service and attitude! Highly recommended seller!
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Agree. Always good with pricing and postage and quick service.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

If you want obscure Tamiya Tank Sprues (Especially Early Tiger 1) on a European Dealer site then "AXELS" is the place to go,
A very good source of all things TAMIYA and SCHUMO.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Both my Tamiya tanks came from Axel. His prices are competitive and response times good. If I have one frustration, it is stock levels. I had a look yesterday and every single Tamiya RC tank kit is out of stock.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

That's because he is a shop and cannot hold every one in stock, do you know how long they hang around for?

If you want one email him and you can have it in a week or less.
Jake79
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Jake79 »

Does the chap mention on his site you can have one in a week or so! if he doesn't he should..must loose loads of business from people coming to his site and seeing out of stock all the time..or 10days-6months. It should be clearer to the buyer, makes better business sense to me anyways.
Tamiya: 2 King Tigers
H/L,Taigen :Initial Tiger 1, Panzer III, Kv 2, Panther G, Bulldog, Leo 2A6
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Some time back when I was building a Tunisian Tiger 1 I needed the four pot Feifal Air Cleaners but Axels was showing them as out of stock with a six month waiting time,
I put in my order and got the "K" sprue with the four pot air cleaners ten days later. :thumbup:
If i see something that is out of stock on AXELS site I always put in my order knowing that in two to three weeks it will arrive through my letterbox.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
dabber
Lance Corporal

Post by dabber »

Have to agree, three days from ordering to delivery in the UK.....fantastic service.
Take care..........Gary
Maccrage
Corporal

Post by Maccrage »

Great to the US too. Except I currently have package languishing in DHL hell for the last 2 months.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”