Happy Elmod fusion Owner thanks (Yellowshaker)

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
c.rainford73
Major

Happy Elmod fusion Owner thanks (Yellowshaker)

Post by c.rainford73 »

I have had a panzer III a while back with an Elmod and after seeing Joe's video ( on this forum) on how to Install and program the new Elmod fusion boards I reached out to him and bought one with the programming cable and wiring bits.

Joe was extremely helpful and informative and I wanted all to know. He setup the kv-2 sounds for me. ( much like Mr Maxmekker and Mr Tankbear did for me with the Clark tk60 and Ibu2 Image )

He is located in the states so it was a super easy transaction and it arrived very fastImage and well packed!

Thank you Joe ( Yellowshaker)

Carl

Tanks alot.... :wave:
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Happy Elmod fusion Owner thanks (Yellowshaker)

Post by maxmekker »

Hurry up and install it so we can hear this beast alive :thumbup:
Drammen Rock City
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

maxmekker wrote:Hurry up and install it so we can hear this beast alive Image
It will be hooked up to your speaker system so I'm sure it will be quite loud and clearImage I will tinker with my Kv-2 for a bit and setup the Elmod fusion until I get the Clark tk60 Nashorn electronics and my other metal bits from Forgebear and spare road wheelsImage
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Yellowshaker
Corporal

Post by Yellowshaker »

Wow, thanks so much for the support Carl! Much appreciated and looking forward to seeing this thing in action.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
Vanguard
Lance Corporal

Post by Vanguard »

Joe is a great guy, he tried helping me with elmod problem, which is now sweet as a nut btw, and I'm across the pond :)
"A sherman can give you a very nice ...edge"

Return to “Recommended Vendors”