MaxMekker

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
c.rainford73
Major

MaxMekker

Post by c.rainford73 »

Wanted to let everyone know about the Super service I received from this gentleman. Went over all my options let me listen to custom sound sets and set the Clark tk60 up for me.

Shipping from Norway to USA was very quick (I think a week) and he is very helpful and informative. I am very confident with my purchase and plan to buy more soon.

Has been able to answer all my questions and has a lot of videos on YouTube and also posts them on the forum.

I could not ask for more.... one of the best a class act all the way!

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: MaxMekker

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
Maxx has been extremely helpful in checking to make sure that things would work for me and ensuring that I received what I had ordered. As Rainford noted, "A class act all the way!" Thank you, Maxx!
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Seconded!
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Mr Maxmekker deserves a very Big thank you for his help behind the scenes working on not one but two Clark board setups for my Nashorn project and my sturmtiger! I also received the henntec track system for my Jagdtiger and one of his new radios with the self centering sticks that will allow for 8 channel operating of the Nashorns tk60!

Very nice 3d printed cases for both.

As usual the chocolate is includedImage Shipping was incredibly fast and very secure so not much else to say but thank you Stian!Image

CarlImageImageImageImage
Tanks alot.... :wave:
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Sweet indeed.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”