WELSHDRAGON AND FORGEBEAR

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
eddiesolo
Lance Corporal

WELSHDRAGON AND FORGEBEAR

Post by eddiesolo »

I have purchased items from both these vendors with superb efficiency-delivery, quality and aftersales.

I recently had an issue regarding a P-III rear suspension arm that had sheared, all I was doing was fitting a road wheel, it went in smoothly but the suspension arm just sheared.

Trying to source one was a nightmare and I contacted Steve at Welshdragon and he had a set, turned out it wasn't the correct set when he checked them again, he put me on to Asiatam to see if they could help, no joy, he also told me to get back to him if I was struggling.

I bought the lower Taigen hull from Dave at Forgebear and thought I had nothing to lose so messaged him, he had a check and has got one for me, thank you Dave.

What I want to say is that both these vendors went beyond just the act of sales or selling you something you don't need, they are genuine people who are there to help you if they can. If you need help or parts then talk to these guys, both are tops and I just wanted to thank you both.

Si:)
SheepStrangler
Recruit

Re: WELSHDRAGON AND FORGEBEAR

Post by SheepStrangler »

I've just ordered and received a few items from Dave @ Forgebear, and he's been about the most friendly and helpful that he could be. Can't rate him highly enough :thumbup:
Heng Long King Tiger, Jagdpanther... so far.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: WELSHDRAGON AND FORGEBEAR

Post by jarndice »

The ever lasting saga of my Panzer 4 F1 continues,
Using my impossible to find (Thanks Alwyn) 25mm Router I cut the excess out of the two Gearbox output shaft covers, (No thanks Asiatam) and fitted the Output shaft bearings and the Gearboxes, (No thanks Taigen for placing the fixing holes UNDER the gears) (Thanks Cornwall Model Boats for the short 8mm screws)
TIP, Dip the end of the Hex driver in a little piece of thick grease which will hold the Hex headed screw as you lower it into place in the gearbox base locating hole and so to fit the sprockets,
I knew I had at least 1/2 dozen of them both plastic and metal from my previous PZ 4 builds,
NOT ONE FITTED onto the shaft, NOT BLO*DY ONE :crazy: :crazy:
May heaven bless Steve at www.welshdragonmodels.co.uk
Although having to wait two whole days for the new sprockets is a bit much :haha: :haha: Brilliant service as ever,
And of course a perfect fit,
and so onwards to the next problem.
at least I have discovered what eternal life is, Its trying to build an ASIATAM metal hulled Panzer 4 F1, :lolno: :lolno:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Recommended Vendors”