Heng Long Panzer - de (Licmus Tank)

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Dr Phibes
Corporal

Heng Long Panzer - de (Licmus Tank)

Post by Dr Phibes »

HENG LONG PANZER (LICMUS TANKS)

Needed a remote for programming my Clarke boards. Ordered - 14th June, 2.45pm. Arrived - 16th June 01.00pm.

Ok, so this is my first and only order with them but less than 48hrs from Germany to the UK is better than some local sellers can do and pretty impressive in my book. :clap:
The remote turned up boxed, well packaged, although I haven't got around to using it yet.
This firm carry a lot of stock, and not just HL stuff so well worth a peruse.
All being well I shall certainly be ordering again from them.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Heng Long Panzer - de (Licmus Tank)

Post by jarndice »

I absolutely agree, I first dealt with them when I needed a CLARK board and as the official UK agent was/is TANKZONE I needed a source other than them and----
http://www.heng-long-panzer.de
came very speedily to the rescue.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Heng Long Panzer - de (Licmus Tank)

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

As the redoubtable and dependable Jarndice has already seconded your recommendation, I shall third it. My Clark board also came promptly from Heng Long Panzer, and it was well packaged . Moreover, It also included good instructions (albeit in German- no probs for me, but the visual instructions/ diagrams are fairly self-explanatory, anyway.. for the linguistically challenged...). He also included a pack of 2.2ohm resistors gratis. I'm also a member of its excellent associated forum, and can recommend that too. My 3 orders with HLP.de have all ticked the right boxes... :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”