Page 1 of 1

Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:55 am
by Tankalot
Hi all

Has anyone used this shop before? He's got some great stuff, and figures, I ordered some rear storage boxes and bits and bobs for my Panther, he sent an invoice saying it's been shipped, but that was two weeks ago, and I've tried to contact him asking if there was a tracking number, or who he sent it with, but no answer, and I messaged him in English and German.

Just getting a bit worried, maybe he's on holiday???!

Thanks all

P.s got some photo etch from RCtank.de got here in 3 days, but Dominique is a star!

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:53 pm
by maxmekker
I think he , is a she ;)

I've written to 'them in English, no problem. She do some great Paint jobs on tanks, built by the husband as I understood it from the mails .

Shopped 2-3 times, used paypal, no problem, good stuff .

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:23 am
by jarndice
If this is who I think it is I have bought from them in the past,
It is a Part time dealer who posts orders on Friday's and because they have a full time job there can be a fair old wait, but you will get your order.
As Paul say's an ability to speak German would be very handy with this dealer.
Shaun.

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:54 am
by Tankalot
Thanks fellas

He has some really nice stuff, so want to get a few more bits, just wanted a bit of reassurance :)
Just keep my fingers crossed that google translate wasn't wildly wrong!.

Thanks again :thumbup:

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:24 pm
by Tankalot
Hi all

Turned up today, and it's all very good stuff, so I'm just about to buy some more!!

Thanks for the reassurance :thumbup:

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:35 pm
by silversurfer1947
Only came across this after placing an order. It is now two and a half weeks and I have heard absolutely nothing at all, not even an acknowledgement. In view of the comments here, I have held back in the hope it would arrive, but have now emailed. Don't speak German so also used Goggle translate, so it's in English and German. It's really disappointing - some nice stuff there that I have not seen elsewhere, but the customer service is really rubbish. No way to run a business.

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm
by maxmekker
keep us posted

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:25 pm
by jhamm
Hi,
you place your order two and a half week ago, at 26 or 27 march - right?
This is the week before easter holiday.
Heike´s Modellbaugasse ship only on Monday and Friday, the earliest shipping date is therefore 06 April.

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:08 pm
by silversurfer1947
Order placed 23 March. I can accept a delayed despatch, but no acknowledgement at all I find unacceptable. Also I did not see any indication of the fact that they only ship Mondays and Fridays. If they put more information on their Web site perhaps people would be happier. From 2 other German suppliers I placed orders later and have already received my purchases. I still say it is bad customer service.

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:52 am
by jhamm
silversurfer1947 wrote:Order placed 23 March. I can accept a delayed despatch, but no acknowledgement at all I find unacceptable. Also I did not see any indication of the fact that they only ship Mondays and Fridays. If they put more information on their Web site perhaps people would be happier. From 2 other German suppliers I placed orders later and have already received my purchases. I still say it is bad customer service.


Were the parts you ordered marked as in stock?
They run the business only incidentally, and they have a job and work at maintime.
They hobbyists who share their parts with other hobbyists.
I have ordered there several times and the delivery time is unfortunately up to two weeks.
But hey, it´s hobby!

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:06 am
by silversurfer1947
I obviously missed the info about shipping. I still think that some form of acknowledgement of an order is appropriate.

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:19 am
by tomhugill
silversurfer1947 wrote:I obviously missed the info about shipping. I still think that some form of acknowledgement of an order is appropriate.


Daft question but did you check your spam folders? When I don't think I've got one they usually wind up there

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:28 am
by silversurfer1947
Yes, I check my spam folder regularly. Nothing appeared there.

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:10 pm
by silversurfer1947
I have had a reply to my email. Heike has been ill so things have been severely delayed. She is at a loss to explain why I did not receive an acknowledgement. My order will be despatched next week. As I shall be away, that is not a problem. I rest easy now I know everything is progressing. I would certainly consider ordering again, despite my problems.

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:52 am
by jhamm
silversurfer1947 wrote:I have had a reply to my email. Heike has been ill so things have been severely delayed. She is at a loss to explain why I did not receive an acknowledgement. My order will be despatched next week. As I shall be away, that is not a problem. I rest easy now I know everything is progressing. I would certainly consider ordering again, despite my problems.


Everything will be fine!