HAYA

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Luckylefty42
Lance Corporal

Re: HAYA

Post by Luckylefty42 »

I purchased 3 tanks from Andrew..24 hr delivery and when I had a broblem with one of the tanks he sorted a courier to pick it up and had it back to me in days ..Now-anyone can sell tanks but with great after service like that you can't get any better..many thanks Andrew..look forward to my next purchase..
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

It certainly helps that Andrew is a member of this Forum and a "Builder" in his own right as well as a dealer.,
I always enjoy trawling through his pages of all matters concerning Radio Control,
And of course a lot of his product range is not Armour at all. But well worth a look.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Sub
Sergeant

Post by Sub »

Hi.
Have to agree. With a recent tank purchase from him..Excellent service knowledgeable and even answered my e mail out of hours when i was not expecting an answer until the following day during working hours...really good customer focus and prompt delivery as advised.
Top seller.
Regards
Sub.
Greywoolfe64
Recruit

Post by Greywoolfe64 »

Nice to see that the guy behind HAYA is a forum member. I bought my T34/85 and King Tiger from him through Amazon UK. I was resigned to waiting a few days before getting the KT, as it was a bank holiday weekend, and I thought I'd have to wait until after the bank holiday to receive it, but it arrived the very next day after I placed my order.
"You didn't say nothin' about locking horns with no Tigers, baby!"- Oddball, Kelly's Heroes.
My garage: HL Tiger 1, T34/85, King Tiger (Henschel turret) and Gaz 66 'Shishiga'.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”