dingding

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
tanker 242
Corporal

dingding

Post by tanker 242 »

hi guys I just ordered the heng long stug 3 infrared version from dingding , I ordered it & pay`d for it on e-bay through pay pal ,on Tuesday 20th & got conformation that night , they dispatched it wedensday & e-mail`d me to let me know ,then got e- mail to let me know it would be deliver`d today Thursday & it arrived in time & on time I would recommend this vendor ,ps they even included the infrared receiver tower in the box, tanker 242 :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D
jarndice
Colonel

Re: dingding

Post by jarndice »

I'll second that, I needed a turret connecting ring and "DINGDING" got it too me in three days, The only drawback is that they deal almost exclusively in "HENG LONG."
The plus side is disregard the name, they are actually based in Gloucestershire.
shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
tanker 242
Corporal

Post by tanker 242 »

hi jarndice just had an e-mail from them thanking me for recommending them on rc tankwarfare & they said they have a few guys on this site who have order`d parts for the challenger from them & will be happy to supply me with any HLparts I might need in future , tanker 242
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Isn't that the EBAY guy that used Phil's T34 video??? :shifty:

ALPHA
tanker 242
Corporal

Post by tanker 242 »

hi guys have a small problem with the stug 3 I got from dingding I only just noticed that the curved piece at the back by the exaust is missing i have tryd to send an e-mail to dingding to ask if they have a replacement part but for some reason it wont go through so if Andrew the owner reads this post i would appreciate it if he could send me the missing part tanker 242
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

I would forget about the stock exhaust...it kind of sucks because it isn't really functional...If you have a few spare dollars...pop for this from Forgebear
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panzer-III-Me ... SwPgxVLU-A

Easy to install...metal..and the smoke comes out where it supposed to ;)

ALPHA

Return to “Recommended Vendors”