tank-modellbau

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
ANZAC
Recruit

tank-modellbau

Post by ANZAC »

Have always had  brilliant hassle free service from Carsten Jansen  @ http://www.tank-modellbau.de
plus they seam to specialize in 1/16 scaled metal parts not available elsewhere  ;)   worth a look

Cheers All
Last edited by ANZAC on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
HL KV-1 : HL Tiger 1 : HL PanzerKampfwagen III : HL Pershing : HL M41A3 Bulldog : Matorro King Tiger
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Re: tank-modellbau

Post by BREL »

Carsten is a great guy I ordered some stuff off him and sent him the money in Euros and got some change to the nearest €5 and his service was great. I believe he takes pay pal now but you have to ask.
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

good good, thanks for the heads up!! ;D ;D

Matt
SdKfz 141
Recruit

Tank-Modellbau.

Post by SdKfz 141 »

i expect that many of you have used Tank Modelbau before, i have found them extremely helpful and quick.
Steenv
Sergeant

Post by Steenv »

Great dealer. I have among other things, bought my Panther sideskirts from Carsten, and they look great.

Cheers
Steen
Best regards
Steen

www.panzerteam.dk
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

Another thumbs up for Carsten from me. I purchased some very nice Panzer IV parts from him and the delivery time to Australia was much faster than expected.
TKcommander
Corporal

Post by TKcommander »

Excellent quality parts.... at a price, but sensible delivery costs. If you have not seen the excellent range of hard to find replacement detail parts your missing out!

Quick to respond to comms, not slow on delivery but not quick either, then again he did warn me he had a lot of orders on the go!
TKcommander ~ Andy
"I'm a BAD LAD!"

Return to “Recommended Vendors”