Benedini Sound Modules

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
BigPanzer
Lance Corporal

Benedini Sound Modules

Post by BigPanzer »

Hi,

Many of the owners of the bigger models use sound modules by Thomas Benedini. I have dealt with Thomas on several occasions and cannot reccomend him too highly. His products do exactly what it says on the tin, his service is excellent and he provides a good backup service, even for non current products.

I am particularly pleased with his "TBS Mini" combined with his 6w amplifier, both of which I'm using in my 1/16 Gepard with superb results.

Note that he does not provide tank sounds with his Mini and Micro units, you have to find your own from the internet but these are not difficult to locate!

His own software (free of charge) works very well, is easy to use and allows the playing of two sounds at once.

Products are available either direct from Thomas or via several agents at the same price.

www. benedini.de

Return to “Recommended Vendors”