The Blitz

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

The Blitz

Post by Matdragon »

The blitz (phil) is a great person to get a tank from, his main work is based upon the DBC/DBU, darkith makes it as kit, and the blitz sells it made, or if you want he can fit it in a tank for you!

I would reccomend him as i have allready bought a tank from him, and am about to get another!

contact him (mainly on RCUniverse forum) and ask him about what you want and get a quote - you wont get much better than the blitz!
fv432
2nd Lieutenant

Re: The Blitz

Post by fv432 »

Here Here ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

huh?
fv432
2nd Lieutenant

Post by fv432 »

Here Here (agreeing with you matt) PMSL
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

ahhh
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Post by 971wright »

Bought dbu/dbc from PhIl wouldnt have got it running without his help would also like to reccomend Darkith Dave he also helped with a problem I had Nothing to do with bad stuff just me a complete idiot when it comes to electronics as I say both helped me there cant thank them enough also when I ordered on a thursday it arrived on the monday and it was a public holiday on the friday.talk about fast

regards pete
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

cant say anything bad about phil ,hes a great guy ,got my elmod setup from him booster/tls/blaster, will be using him for another set soon,going to go for the prop 6 set up, find him at www.rctankwars.com
Last edited by [ICE]monkey on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Can't say enough good things about Phil,my birthday is NOV.4TH today my gift arrived from http://www.rctankwars.com and everything was exactly as Phil said it would be.A new grey JAGDPANTHER with metal track upgrade kit.The JAGDPANTHER was in perfect working condition,battery charged and ready to run.I also asked Phil to help me with another project which required him to take some exact measurements of a set of metal wheels for my TIGER VI. Phil did this for me which allowed me to order some special o-rings which have a flat-o.d.and a round i.d.so I can make a set of early model road wheels for half the price,Phil has been great to talk with and my order was perfect and arrived exactly when he said it would,packaged very well so there was no damage from UPS.Thanks Phil for a great birthday gift. Blake 1-Saxondog

Return to “Recommended Vendors”