Immortal Hobbies NOT RECOMMENDED

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
SovereignZuul
Corporal

Immortal Hobbies NOT RECOMMENDED

Post by SovereignZuul »

No reply to PMs or Emails for months even though they are confirmed being read, problems arise in life but this is beyond ridiculous. Review is negative until problems are fixed.

Still haven't received a single word of reply or my missing items.

Original:
http://www.immortalhobbies.com/

I've ordered with them twice and been greatly satisfied twice, cannot recommend enough!

My first order was a little slow to ship admitted the company; I had no complaint here on the speed anyway. As a bonus for the slower shipping they packaged a free antenna with my Clark board.

I just ordered a second round of electronics and paints from them early in December. My order seemed a bit mixed up when I opened it late last night. I emailed and got a response almost immediately just this morning! Curtis had already anticipated the mix-up and was prepared to fix it knowing something had been left out but unsure as to who's order it was. Some of my paints were a bit mixed up (back ordered) so he gave me a higher priced comparable kit with a free extra paint to compensate.

There's no reason you guys shouldn't do business with Immortal Hobbies. Best customer service, great prices and products, go check them out today! Businesses handled this way deserves a good customer base. :thumbup:
Last edited by SovereignZuul on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Immortal Hobbies is great!

Post by jarndice »

Sov Hallo, FREAKY DUDE (Curtis) is a valued member of this Forum and there are plenty of us who would completely agree with you about his positive attitude to doing business, Have a great New Year. :wave: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

I am lucky enough to catch Freaky for coffee whenever I need parts. Needless to say, shipping is never an issue !

MichaelC.
FreakyDude
Corporal

Post by FreakyDude »

now I am blushing. :{ I really need to get into the habit of not having xmas presents and orders spread around my packing table lol.
If everyone remembers I am human and make my fair share of mix ups things will always work out.
A Joke is a very serious thing
Winston Churchill
SovereignZuul
Corporal

Post by SovereignZuul »

Just to put it out there if anyone hears word from Curtis (FreakyDude) give me a shout! He hasn't been around posting or answering emails and a bit concerned about his welfare.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”