"Wellsold" Ali express Has many parts much cheaper

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Marc780
Corporal

"Wellsold" Ali express Has many parts much cheaper

Post by Marc780 »

Today In December 2014, I ordered a steel gear motor for $36 shipped. The black steel gear motor was $7 cheaper then another store on the same site and cheaper then anybody else on ebay. You can find "metal" gears on ebay for $38 shipped but they are zinc alloy gears not steel. That ebay supplier, who i won't name, (Its NOT intnova or rcdynasty its a hong kong supplier) sold me a 2.4 ghz receiver, that was dead out of the box, then ignored my emails. I won't buy from that one again.
Also when I ordered my King Tiger metal tracks in October 2014 they were only $56.43 shipped. I have ordered from them several times before. They are reliable but they are sometimes slow. Once or twice I have gotten my part in two weeks, other times I have gotten the parts over a month later. It is one or the other. You will get your part, if time is not your main concern they often have the best price and by a significant margin.

ALPHA
Major-General

Re: "Wellsold" Ali express Has many parts much cheaper

Post by ALPHA »

That's a super price for those gearboxes Marc...too bad Ali Express doesn't do Paypal :'(

ALPHA

Return to “Recommended Vendors”