Where to buy Tamiya RC Tank

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Awins
Private

Where to buy Tamiya RC Tank

Post by Awins »

Hi guys I'm new to the group. I'm interested in building the Tamiya Full Option King Tiger. This would be my first model. I have built many models some quite challenging but never a tank so looking forward to it.
Question is where to purchase this from with a reasonable delivery time in the UK. I've read one or two comments and my original first choice doesn't seem to have great reviews.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Cheers
I am not retreating, but simply advancing in another direction!!!
billpe
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Where to buy Tamiya RC Tank

Post by billpe »

So these guys are very good: http://www.axels-modellbau-shop.de/katalog/ I've bought 2 kits from them, they have a sale on right now as well. Delivery time from Germany in my experience was 3 days.

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/radio- ... ks/tamiya/ is a little expensive but i've bought one kit from them. You can often find them for 100 cheaper than listed here though.

Some guys here regularly buy off ebay too. Never bougth a whole kit of ebay but plenty of parts.
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi,
Have you tried Axel in Germany he is doing the tamiya kits on offer €499.00.thats £391.00 +post not bad that the postage is €12.50. £9.00.Brian...
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi,
There's a few on eBay at the moment but are a lot of money Axel is the best bet I think :thumbup: plus you get it within 4/5days. The ones I ordered came in 4 days witch is good I think :thumbup: .Brian...

Return to “Recommended Vendors”