HL tank parts

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
tankman

HL tank parts

Post by tankman »

Must say very impressed with the Australian parts company Oz armour. Ordered 5 elevation units on 29/10/14. Arrived at my door today. 12 days to travel around the world :O . Would recommend these guys to anyone, kept me informd every step of the way and wasted no time in dispatching my parts.
Tankman
cannedheat

Re: HL tank parts

Post by cannedheat »

that's very good ......a chap kindly ordered me some bits from jasons 3 weeks to arrive in uk its been 4 weeks since I paid for the parts and still waiting despatch ? wot wot 7/8 weeks total don't get it ?
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

I second tankman. OZ Armour is also well stocked and reasonably priced, even for the sinking Cdn $

MichaelC.
capt midnight
Corporal

Post by capt midnight »

I ordered a box load of parts from this vendor, shipped to the states. Great communication and a pleasure to do business with. They combined the shipping for me and it really helped. I'll definitely be ordering from them again!

Bill
"Yeah, but it's a dry heat!"
Private Hudson (Bill Paxton) ALIENS

Return to “Recommended Vendors”