RCparty.com - has many HL tank parts

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Marc780
Corporal

RCparty.com - has many HL tank parts

Post by Marc780 »

and very cheap. The shipping is where they get you so, not the best place for whole tanks and heavy parts.
They are based in hong Kong or china...the parts are so cheap i looked them up on the net to make sure they are not a scam. Net says they are legitimate, so I did a small order of some decals. Today I received the decals I ordered from them 25 days ago. So not the fastest delivery but you WILL get your parts eventually.
They have tank hulls, hulls with the wheels only, turrets, all sorts of factory parts you can't find anyplace else for a decent price and did I mention they're cheap? They also do return their emails in a timely manner (a day or two). I recommend this site.

http://www.rcparty.com/en/147-rc-tanks-parts

I took the plunge and ordered a Pzkfw III upper hull with turret. (I have had so many turret electrical problems -many of them created by my own mistakes - I'm sorry i ever got it, but its either fix it or junk it now).I emailed the customer service they said these hulls do come with the electrics. I think they are middle men, they order from Heng Long or whoever and then process and ship it. Eventually. Also I ordered a Jagpanther full upper hull gun and all, $40/all. Will update this, once I get the parts.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”