TANKARMY.COM/OZARMOUR

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: TANKARMY.COM/OZARMOUR

Post by brizo58 »

Hi All,
Update on Tank Army.com. :clap: ordered my metal wheel set and idler's and shaft for my HL ABRAMS Monday and was here this morning saterday not bat bad that well pleased will be ordering much more from them 1st class service :thumbup: . Brian...
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Very good to know Herman.
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Jeoff.
Yep she's looking good now :thumbup: next job is to find the right colour for the sand finish HL one is too dark I think it is Light Sand plus she now weights a ton :haha: . Brian...
atcttge
Sergeant

Post by atcttge »

Just ordered from TankArmy, an Ultimate Edition II gearbox, red motors, and slip ring, all for the M1. I initially just ordered the gearbox but forgot to order the slip ring, and belatedly realized that the red motors were more powerful. A few emails and my order was amended. :)

Very responsive! I eagerly await the items and look forward to transacting with TankArmy again. :)

Return to “Recommended Vendors”