Immortal Hobbies to the rescue!

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Immortal Hobbies to the rescue!

Post by jackalope »

After the saga I went thru of trying to get new steel geared gear boxes for my King Tiger Immortal Hobbies came thru and was the ONLY place I could find that had the 4.1 steel gearboxes. After all the non sense I went thru with previous vendors I took a chance and placed my order.

A mix up in shipping for some reason re-routed my package to West Virginia after it had been in the post office right up the street from my house! I contact Immortal hobbies to see if they had any further information and Curtis was QUICK to respond to my PM, I asked if he had any info on what may have happened and he e-mailed me EVERY update he got on my package and assured me that no matter what it was insured and I'd get them.

Sure enough they came today albeit 3 days late but that was no fault of Immortal Hobbies or Curtis it was the U.S. Postal service at its very finest.

I can't say enough good things about working with Immortal Hobbies or Curtis as he was as absolutely helpful as possible from start to finish. I highly recommend him and Immortal Hobbies for any of your hobby needs.

Thank you Curtis and I will be ordering more from you in the near future. :thumbup:
FreakyDude
Corporal

Re: Immortal Hobbies to the rescue!

Post by FreakyDude »

all I did was reply to questions.
A Joke is a very serious thing
Winston Churchill
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: Immortal Hobbies to the rescue!

Post by jackalope »

FreakyDude wrote:all I did was reply to questions.

In a timely manner, answered all of them or got the answers and made sure I got my parts. I guess I had been screwed around by so many places that when someone does what a vendor should do I was amazed. :haha:

Hey don't knock a glowing review! :haha:

But seriously thanks again man. :thumbup:

Return to “Recommended Vendors”