An-Bri-Rc

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
jarndice
Colonel

An-Bri-Rc

Post by jarndice »

On the 5 July I ordered from An-Bri-Rc a starting handle with brackets for a Tiger 1, it was due on the 8 August, it never came, I had ordered it through E-BAY so I was asked how I liked my product? I told them it had not arrived, I got an E-Mail by return asking for some details of my order and two days later they gave me a DHL tracking code, no result, DHL were not interested. so then the dealer got on to DHL in Germany and discovered the item had arrived at their Frankfurt office but had been lost!!! An-Bri-Rc put on more pressure and today (SUNDAY)( we have a seven days a week sorting office) I picked up my parcel. I cannot praise An-Bri-Rc high enough, they went far beyond the accepted norms of good service, I shall certainly be spending more of my hard earned with them in future. :thumbup: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
c.rainford73
Major

Re: An-Bri-Rc

Post by c.rainford73 »

I have had several great experiences with this seller. I just received a package today that I ordered on the 17th of December from Germany to Connecticut USA in about 10 days with all the holidays!

Nothing but excellent service from this company for the past few years now

Cannot express how impressed I am with his service. And his prices.

Well done An-Bri!

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:

Return to “Recommended Vendors”