TPA Store at Amazon

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Marc780
Corporal

TPA Store at Amazon

Post by Marc780 »

They may be only be good suppliers for US residents as they are based in California. If you are an American also in Calif bear in mind they have to charge the state tax.
I recommend them because they have great customer service-I was having trouble with my first 2.4 Ghz radio system and they walked me through and even sent me batteries for free. Also they have the best prices I've seen on the RX18 receiver ($20 shipped) and even the 2.4 Ghz receiver. Plus they ship fast, unlike some other suppliers shipping from China, or even Canada that take 3 weeks or even longer to get your parts.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: TPA Store at Amazon

Post by ALPHA »

Is TPA an abbreviation or just the name of the site :D

ALPHA
Lord Haw-Haw
Private

Post by Lord Haw-Haw »

Yep.
Bought my upgraded HL T34 there (first place state-side to have it). It came with a gearbox defect, ate one of the final drive gear within the first week -because of no lube. The exchange was very easy, emails answered on a weekend within a hour 8O
The dealing with them was so good, I had emailed them about the new HL KT as soon I had heard about it, told me they knew about it but wouldn't have any for a couple months :'(
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Lord Haw-Haw wrote:Yep.
Bought my upgraded HL T34 there (first place state-side to have it). It came with a gearbox defect, ate one of the final drive gear within the first week -because of no lube. The exchange was very easy, emails answered on a weekend within a hour 8O
The dealing with them was so good, I had emailed them about the new HL KT as soon I had heard about it, told me they knew about it but wouldn't have any for a couple months :'(
Did you go through Amazon or do they have a website

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Return to “Recommended Vendors”