Re: Another contact if you ever need parts Impact especially

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
welshdragon
Lance Corporal

Post by welshdragon »

You are welcome Stewart.  Good deals can still be found by shopping outside the UK although it is not so easy now that the £ is so weak, and when import taxes are taken into account even real 'bargains' look less attractive.

As regards IMPACT, their products are distributed in the EU by Axels Modellbau / Schumo in Germany as well as by WDM in the UK,  I know that there are US based forum members and I am sure ETO Armor will provide them with an excellent service.

Regards, Steve 
welshdragon
Lance Corporal

Post by welshdragon »

A couple more points -

There is no VAT on imports into UK by private individuals where the value is no more than £18 ( customs duty is also waived on low value private imports ).

There is a tax free allowance on gifts but this does not apply if the sender is a business.

I think I have now covered all the angles on this but any forum member wanting more advice is welcome to contact me.

Steve

tankman

Post by tankman »

Hi Guy's just been on the " other " site (rcu) and it looks like ETOarmour are no longer impact suppliers. Seems like there is some sort of falling out. They seem to be staying in the RC tank buisness at this time. Just thought you all ought to know.
Alan

Return to “Recommended Vendors”