Hobbygasm.com - act fast and you can possibly get 30% off

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Marc780
Corporal

Hobbygasm.com - act fast and you can possibly get 30% off

Post by Marc780 »

as of May 5 2014 - hobbygasm.com was giving 30 (THIRTY) PERCENT off all purchases in honor of the US Mother's day, Sunday May 11 2014. They sell a lot of other stuff besides R/C tanks, such as clothing etc. the tanks are a side line for them I guess. I wondered if they were reputable too, I checked them on the net and found nothing bad about them, so I took a chance and ordered a tiger 1 (non smoke and sound) from them. (They also have the smoke and sound Tiger -plus the Pantiger, Jagpanther and a few others-for $129 before the discount) this tank cost me $65 SHIPPED. Here's my invoice

and here's the tank, arrived via Fedex less then a week later.

I found the site completely by chance and as of today (May 5 2014) they might still be doing the promo. The promo code you need to enter, i believe is this

motherlove11

After mother's day (I don't know if this is a uniquely US "holiday" or not but I think it is) I don't think the promo code will work.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”