Tank zone

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Jeff Hughes
Recruit

Tank zone

Post by Jeff Hughes »

:D Reading some adverse comments concerning Tankzone..I have to say my own experience has been much more favorable...indeed the service I have received has been excellent and I will continue to trade with Kin who has always responded professionally and promptly to any queries.After- sales service is first class.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Tank zone

Post by jarndice »

Jeff, hi, when I joined the Forum I saw Tankzone's name in the Blacklist even though like you I had been treated well by them, I wrote favourably in defence of them as you are doing, Two years ago he ripped me off to the sum of £470, I would never deal with or recommend tankzone to my worst enemy. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Jeff last Friday Roadwheel wrote to the Forum to say he had been robbed of £173.15 by Tankzone, Please do avoid him before it is to late, check the Blacklist all the complaints mean he will sooner or later cheat you. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
doc larsson
Staff Sergeant

Post by doc larsson »

Jeff

do you have a sponsor ?
lister fiend
Sergeant

Post by lister fiend »

jeff,
is your dads name kin? :haha:
lister fiend
Sergeant

Post by lister fiend »

to be honest I never used tankzone until last week when I purchased a clark board.
it turned up quickly with no fuss.
although I made darn sure I used paypal so I had some kind of comeback ;)
tanker 242
Corporal

Post by tanker 242 »

I use them & have had no problems with either my orders or contact with them ,I have just orderd some parts by post on Tuesday , e mail`d kin to ask iff he got my order today & got reply straight away confiming he had & parts being sent out , tanker 242
edpanzer
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by edpanzer »

They do have a notice on there website that someone on eBay are pretending to be them
Taigen Tiger 1 full option rctank.de special edition airbrush paint IR equipped
Type 90 1/24
WSN T34
Heng long leopard 2a6
Heng long panzer 4 platinum
Heng long sherman
Grantham Light Armoured Division RCTC
tanker 242
Corporal

Post by tanker 242 »

I sent off for the asiatam unit & received it two days after it was posted to me,but the barrel clamp & the elevation parts where missing so I e mailed them & got an appoligy & the missing parts where sent straight out to me ,tanker 242
edpanzer
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by edpanzer »

Here is the warning fro there web site

WARNING ALL R/C TANK BUYERS!

It has come to our attention that a number of eBay vendors are claiming to represent us and using our images and text. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations and don't be surprised if the tank you ordered is from old stock sent direct from China/Hong Kong and take a long time to arrive. You may also be liable to pay import duties and VAT.

We advise that you read their Ts & Cs and particularly their disclaimers carefully. Make sure their credentials are geuine. Are they who they claim to be? Will they be around to help if thing goes wrong? Feedback is not always reliable. Also note the cost of all the optional extras and lead time like 6 days for "Heng Long Mechanical Engineers" to fit upgrade parts. The Heng Long factory does not install upgrade parts individually on request and they don't dispatch direct to customers.

Please note that Tankzone does not sell Heng Long R/C Tanks on eBay. Tankzone only stock genuine Heng Long products and spare parts. All our tanks are the latest version and tested thoroughly before they are dispatched. Postage to UK postcodes is FREE. We are a genuine registered limited company. Order from our website with confidence. We look after our customers.
Taigen Tiger 1 full option rctank.de special edition airbrush paint IR equipped
Type 90 1/24
WSN T34
Heng long leopard 2a6
Heng long panzer 4 platinum
Heng long sherman
Grantham Light Armoured Division RCTC

Return to “Recommended Vendors”