www.aliexpress.com

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
jarndice
Colonel

www.aliexpress.com

Post by jarndice »

This is a mainland China company and is a massive Amazon like company, I bought a pair of Voyager Tiger 1 front fenders from them on the recommendation of Tanks For The Memory who warned me to expect a wait before they arrived, well it took nearly a month BUT the well packed parcel contained not only the front fenders but rear fenders and exhaust surrounds as well complete with assembly instructions for everything, the whole lot cost me £ 11.61!!! Bargain. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
TKcommander
Corporal

Re: www.aliexpress.com

Post by TKcommander »

There are some great things to find on aliexpress.com but be aware that it is a market place for lots of different traders like amazon marketplace but not a supplier like amazon. Check the trader reviews is my advice before placing an order.

Heng Long even have a parts outlet on there!!
TKcommander ~ Andy
"I'm a BAD LAD!"
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?Sea ... 1118043540

Just what I need.... Another place to shop :crazy:

Thanks shaun... saw some good stuff there... little high on tanks.. but the bits are great :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

TKcommander wrote:There are some great things to find on aliexpress.com but be aware that it is a market place for lots of different traders like amazon marketplace but not a supplier like amazon. Check the trader reviews is my advice before placing an order.

Heng Long even have a parts outlet on there!!
Yes I noticed that... cool site for parts :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Strange place.... almost like EBAY....signed up... problem is... they don't let you sign out :crazy:

and no PAYPAL :'( ...don't like that much :thumbdown:

Thanks again shaun... still a good browsing ... drooling session :haha:

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I hear the calls to be careful dealing with this site but all I can do is repeat that both Tanks For The Memory and I have to date had positive dealings and apart from an acknowledged slowness in delivery times no problems, I do agree that you should be wary whilst using this very large site but that is a warning that we should all take on board no matter who we buy from. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Recommended Vendors”