Mideatech

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
ALPHA
Major-General

Mideatech

Post by ALPHA »

AWESOME seller.... If you are looking for fair prices with prompt deliveries....especially HENG LONG tanks... buy them from these EBAY sellers... I've found them fast and friendly..They reply to questions almost immediately... I just received a NEW HENG LONG T34 from them yesterday... three days after the seller told me he sent it out!!! :O ....Though being where I am ... I had to pay a little extra for shipping... but it does tell me they are not profiting from the postal fees ...as some sellers do...
If you are located in the contiguous 48 states... shipping is free :thumbup:

They are a great group to deal with...this is my third tank from them.. and all went without a hitch :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Mideatech

Post by ALPHA »

The brand new offering from HENG LONG...new because of the improved clearance... much more realistic than the earlier model

I did... do the spring switch that Dr Phil prescribed... which brought the height perfectly in line with the standard set by WSN

I am pleased with this new model :D

ALPHA
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

ALPHA,

Is the picture the stock HL now ? Or did you do the Phil thing ? It looks much better than the initial batch if that is straight out of the box. Almost good enough.

MichaelC
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

MichaelC wrote:ALPHA,

Is the picture the stock HL now ? Or did you do the Phil thing ? It looks much better than the initial batch if that is straight out of the box. Almost good enough.

MichaelC
Hello Michael C... that's pretty much how she is from the box...so yeah.. she's new and improved over the older model...If you put it next to the WSN she sits about 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch taller the old one was about 3/4 of an inch...thus Dr Phil's plastic block mod...

This is the full metal one... I did Dr Phils spring switch mod after I took that pic then ran her through my torture test field She's sweet :D

And if you live in continental US the shipping is free

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-4Ghz-Radio-RC ... 3a86e7ac63

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-4Ghz-Radio-RC ... 3a86703126
the lower end... one is an auction the other "buy it now"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-4Ghz-Radio-Co ... 3cd7ef5c77

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-4Ghz-Radio-Co ... 3a8670520f

the high end... one auction ... the other buy it now

I see you are in Canada... contact MIDEATECH if you want one... they're really good about giving rates and explanations ...the best thing is they are fast (received this one in three days )...though I wouldn't be sure how Canada's customs handle things

She's ready to go... straight out of the box..if you like.. me I'm going to have to sacrifice one more panther bogie to make the correct hatch :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Had a rough experience with MIDEATECH this past August...ordered the New Heng Long King Tiger from them..... Here I don't benefit on the Free Shipping...meaning I pay extra for post....Long story short... It took way longer than usual ...almost a month ....as they used economy shipping instead of the usual First Class...when it arrived... it was the wrong one... as I ordered the Pro model... Metal drive and Tracks...more disappointed than angry ...because they are usually very good ....Short story Long... I still recommend them...WHY you might ask... it's because of how they kept communications open...after two weeks contacted the post office from their end...and when the tank arrived... with a few more conversations...they mailed me all the metal components without any additional charge...that package took only four days to reach me :D

So though it was an arduous path to get this new edition to HENG LONGs line of tanks... in the end it was worth it.. as I was able to find how professional they really are over at MIDEATECH.... great prices.... excellent communications....professional vendor

Best serving the US continent... as you all get free shipping on all their products :thumbup:

ALPHA
greengiant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by greengiant »

Just received my HL Abrams from them and it has one wrong right side road wheel arm. Sent them a message that they should send me the correct arm and I'll replace it. Hope they are as good at customer service as you say they are.
greengiant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by greengiant »

I have to say that their customer service has proved to be quick and without hassle. I'd give them a big thumbs up.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”