RC Tanks Australia

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
cupoftea
Corporal

RC Tanks Australia

Post by cupoftea »

Thought I should put in a good word for RC Tanks Australia. I bought one of their RC5HL units and it arrived quickly and works perfectly.
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Re: RC Tanks Australia

Post by Tankbear »

Can't agree with you more Kevin is a top guy to deal with. Great products and goes the extra mile to help if having problems.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
TKcommander
Corporal

Post by TKcommander »

Just had my first experience of dealing with Kevin, I mailed him to see if the Dragon V3 boards would be back in stock.

A very quick response back from him said he had listed the last two ever on the web site. I snatched them up!! :D
His mails didn't stop there though, he said he may have an older Dragon that only works with the HL RX18 that if he is able to find it would throw in for free if I had a tank that could use it ... Perfect for when my son gets fed up with the tank recoil on his Panzer IV.

Can't get better service than that. Top man. :thumbup:
TKcommander ~ Andy
"I'm a BAD LAD!"
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Kevin is the best. Always quick to respond on email and always open to solutions and suggestions.
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

Just recieved a set of RC Tank Australia's Pzr III escpe hatches. Briiliant purchase in every respect even on a small order like this, including fast free postage worldwide on this product.
I will definately go back again.

Paul
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

I have just ordered some items from Kevin, who was able to post them to me cheaper than quoted and has refunded me the difference on postage costs :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D :D . Brilliant customer service again :clap: :clap: :clap: . Can't praise RC Tanks Australia enough. I will definitely be back for more.
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

Just another Good word for Kevin at RCTA. Exceptional service on my last order from him. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Return to “Recommended Vendors”