Welsh Dragon

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
panzernut
Private

Welsh Dragon

Post by panzernut »

I wanted to thank Welsh Dragon for a very fast shipment from the UK to Ohio. They are a great company to deal with, very prompt emails verifying the process from start to finish. I received my order in half the time it takes most US Vendor's I deal with to get their items out to me. I have found my supplier! Thanks.

Jack
Taigen Late Tiger 1 full metal/ Clark TK22, flash/servo recoil
Taigen Early Tiger 1 full metal/El Mod Pro
Mattoro Jagdtiger with 2.4 ghz Taigen radio
Watterson/HL Sherman metal gears/tracks
Taigen metal StugIII
Heng Long Panther G IR with metal upgrades
ruben2005
Sergeant

Re: Welsh Dragon

Post by ruben2005 »

:wave: hi panzernut, steve will always give you a first class service welcome to the welsh dragon buying club :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
fetch me the kitty's lets go to war
TKcommander
Corporal

Post by TKcommander »

I had very prompt service from WDM when purchasing a Taigen 2.4GHz replacement set recently.

Got the discount code offered here, threw in a cable set like he offers on his Ebay sales, and by chance had just dropped the price as well. Turned up fast and was a very easy transaction. Result. Thank you WDM.

Shame it's a chrimbo pressie to myself.. Will have to wait now to test it!! :'(
TKcommander ~ Andy
"I'm a BAD LAD!"
LongGoneJohn
Private

Post by LongGoneJohn »

Just wanted to say service is excellent. Bought a tigen reciver upgrade, had a problem with it so we emailed steve, he phoned us within the hour and now ive got a repacement on the way, all within anhour or two of opening the box. Amazing service!
Would you put your brain in a robot body?
glenny25
Private

Post by glenny25 »

yes agree steve is great, I have only been in the hobbie about 1 week and he already has had ££££££ off me, however great service and very helpful, well done dragon
tamworthleon
Recruit

Post by tamworthleon »

I ordered some 4,1 ratio gearbox's from him yesterday afternoon and they arrived this morning. Now that's fast service. He was very helpful and chatty an offered some great advice. Will be ordering from him again when I need something.
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

I asked Steve if he could send just the muzzle breaks from 2 tiger barrel sets. Not only did he do this he gave me a discount and adjusted the postage too. Really great customer service, cannot be faulted.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

scalawag wrote:I asked Steve if he could send just the muzzle breaks from 2 tiger barrel sets. Not only did he do this he gave me a discount and adjusted the postage too. Really great customer service, cannot be faulted.
This is good to know.... haven't ordered anything from Welsh...mostly because they don't seem to have anything in stock... several of their upgrades are out of stock...you UK chaps must buy them out :haha:

ALPHA
billpe
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by billpe »

I actually wish they stocked more stuff as they are so reliable, because when I can buy it from them I do but otherwise I have to go to ETO in the US or Axels in Germany. While those guys are good, Welshdragon is faster!
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

Its always worth e-mailing Steve if the stock is out on the website to check with him.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”