New member happy with vendors.

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Malcy
Recruit

New member happy with vendors.

Post by Malcy »

Hi all, I am new to this branch of r/c modelling and just wanted to share my experience of two vendors that I have both dealt with and met. I have bought lots of bits and pieces to enhance my tanks from Custom Commander and can highly recommend this vendor. His attention to detail in the figures he supplies and paints is really impressive. I am amazed at the value you get in buying a completed figure from Paul after finding out the amount of time he puts into each figure. He is a perfectionist and puts and incredible amount of research into every one.
I have also bought many accessories and some complete tanks from Dave at Forgebear and again cannot speak too highly of him and the help and advice he has given me. He always has the time to help and discuss something with you. I consider myself fortunate to have found these 2 vendors and highly recommend them to anyone. I am sure many of you already know them but I just thought that I would share my experience.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: New member happy with vendors.

Post by forgebear »

hi malcy
glad you have made it on here .
would just like to say thanks for the kind words its always nice to meet new folks .
enjoy your tanks and if you ever get time come to one of our meets at Manchester next one sunday 18th august we would all like to see your fleet of tanks
dave and Julie :thumbup:

Return to “Recommended Vendors”