Rainbow Ten

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
daviddunlop
Private

Rainbow Ten

Post by daviddunlop »

This is a Japanese company that has a contract with Tamiya to retail parts from pretty much any Tamiya model you might need bits for. They are located very close to the Tamiya factory and I have found they provide excellent service. I  have found their prices far lower than any of the North American Tamiya parts distributers and typically get the items within a week, direct to my door.

Regards,

David
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Rainbow Ten

Post by BREL »

Davd, a link would help thanks
FireflyKeith
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by FireflyKeith »

Is this the one you mean David  ???

http://www.rainbowten.co.jp/
daviddunlop
Private

Post by daviddunlop »

Affirmative. That is their site.

One point to note, if you have the instruction manual from the model kit for which you need parts, Rainbow does need the model number and the individual name and part number. If you don't have the manual, you can buy one from them and (at least from the perspective at this side of the pond) The prices are good enough I typically get a whole sprue set, rather than worrying about the one or two pieces needed. Besides, one can never have too many spare bits about.

Best regards,

David

Return to “Recommended Vendors”