One Sixth Scale King.

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

One Sixth Scale King.

Post by EAO »

Mark Otnes owner of the recently defunct Patches of Pride was kind enough to leave his recommendations for other 1/6 scale accessory dealers.

Thus I found http://www.onesixthscaleking.com and owner Robin, a.k.a. Rob Heilimann. He has 1/6 scale ammo boxes and ordnance, armbands, flags, pennants, patches, personal equipment and supplies (even cigarettes), and the list goes on, and on, and on.! Most all combatants and time periods are represented. He's located in West Virginia, U.S. of A. Prices and shipping were very reasonable (don't know about overseas though), and he even made up a couple of pennants just for my upcoming Mark One Panther. :thumbup:

I was very impressed and pleased with his work. Check it out.

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Recommended Vendors”