West London Models.

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

West London Models.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello folks.
I would really like to give a big shout out to West London Models who I discovered by chance during a Google search.
I've now had a couple of orders fulfilled, and I feel I should now recommend this model shop.
Especially with how things are going at the moment, actual walk in model shops need all the help they can get.
I received perfect service, I even received a couple of phone calls to clarify some aspects with my order, it is so good to have actual interaction and a level of care over customer satisfaction.

My orders were both for brass tubes rods and angles of various sizes to build up a stock of available materials.
I will add, that although the web page has an available drop down product list, I found it much better and easier to use the search option, I'm either missing the plot with the drop down, or it doesn't cover all stock.

Anyway, I will be making further orders in the near future. And I recommend you don't miss out on this useful Aladdin's cave. And good prices too :thumbup:

Oh, and I should also add, although this model shop doesn't sell tanks, they certainly sell other useful products we all need.

https://www.westlondonmodels.com/
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: West London Models.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Only me.
I thought I'd best add another piece of information to this review.

Sadly for anyone outside of Britain, West London Models doesn't ship abroad/over seas.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

They have good range of items, i see quite a bit on there for a future shopping list
Thanks for sharing SOG
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Very useful. It is difficult trying to find the right brass tubes and angles etc
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Recommended Vendors”