Heike's Modellbaugasse

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I obviously missed the info about shipping. I still think that some form of acknowledgement of an order is appropriate.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

silversurfer1947 wrote:I obviously missed the info about shipping. I still think that some form of acknowledgement of an order is appropriate.
Daft question but did you check your spam folders? When I don't think I've got one they usually wind up there
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Yes, I check my spam folder regularly. Nothing appeared there.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

I have had a reply to my email. Heike has been ill so things have been severely delayed. She is at a loss to explain why I did not receive an acknowledgement. My order will be despatched next week. As I shall be away, that is not a problem. I rest easy now I know everything is progressing. I would certainly consider ordering again, despite my problems.
Richard
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

silversurfer1947 wrote:I have had a reply to my email. Heike has been ill so things have been severely delayed. She is at a loss to explain why I did not receive an acknowledgement. My order will be despatched next week. As I shall be away, that is not a problem. I rest easy now I know everything is progressing. I would certainly consider ordering again, despite my problems.
Everything will be fine!

Return to “Recommended Vendors”